FESTIVAL + INDUSTRY@TALLINN & BALTIC EVENT ACCREDITATION
Currently it's only possible to purchase the Festival + Industry@Tallinn & Baltic Event accreditation. It is reserved exclusively for film industry professionals and is valid during the 22nd Black Nights Film Festival, running from the 16th of November until the 2nd of December, 2018.
It gives you the right to:
- Claim a single ticket (valid with badge) for any of the screenings of Tallinn Black Nights main programme, Just Film, PÖFF Shorts, when there are vacant seats;
- Claim four tickets a day, with a maximum of 40 tickets;
- Enter the festival's screenings without a ticket not before 5 minutes before the screening starts, when there are vacant seats;
- Access to the general Industry@Tallinn & Baltic Event programme (described in detail below).
Industry@Tallinn & Baltic Event is an all-embracing gateway to the Baltic region and beyond, building ties between film professionals in North-Eastern Europe, CIS, US and Asia. The 2018 edition takes place from 26 to 30 November. The main elements of the programme are the following:
- Industry@Tallinn & Baltic Event presentations, discussions, case studies and seminars
- Market activities: Works in Progress presentations, Industry & Festival Press Screenings, Distributors and Sales meeting point, Baltic Event Co-Production market one-to-one meetings (on request);
- Talent Labs (Script Poot Tallinn, European Genre Forum, Music Meets Film, POWR Baltic Stories, etc)
- Special Networking Events (except invitation-only events)
More detailed programme will become available in September.
PRICES AND DATES
Festival + Industry@Tallinn & Baltic Event accreditation
Early bird till July 1st - 95 EUR
Second chance till September 16th - 125 EUR
Full price till October 28th - 150 EUR
- If you would like your Company Information to be included in the Industry Guide please apply and fill in the form before the October 19.
- Online accreditation submissions will end October 28.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please go to our online accreditation page https://vp.eventival.eu/poff/22 and log in to your account if you have one in the Eventival environment or create a new account and log in.
- Follow the guidelines on the webpage fill in any missing information, upload a forward facing photo (min. 300x300 px)
- To successfully apply for the accreditation, filled-in Industry Guide form is required
- You will be notified by e-mail about whether your accreditation has been granted or denied.
- You will be able to pay by bank transfer or Credit Card.
- We reserve the right to refuse any application that does not meet its criteria.
- Festival + Industry@Tallinn & Baltic Event accreditation is personal and non-transferable.